Christmas has arrived a little early in the Haluke household! We finally received our shipment of ten boxes sent from Canada last week. We are ecstatic to spend this weekend unpacking the following beloved "necessities" (these are just a few):
Electric Toothbrush
Crock Pot & Cast Iron Grill
Block of Wusthof Kitchen Knives
Peugeot Salt & Pepper Mills
My Favourite Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
Our Amazing Duvet
Warm Sweaters, Jackets & Winter Shoes
Hats, Gloves & Scarves
As for the short supply of summer clothes we have been wearing for the past 3.5 months, we are gladly putting them at the back of the closet and not looking at them for a very long time. I have never been so sick of wearing the same clothes over and over again in my whole life. Let the unpacking begin!
YAY!
ReplyDeleteOh man, all that stuff sounds wonderful! And it's all stuff that we DIDN'T ship over from home. I'm jealous. (Except for the warm winter clothes, I won't be needing those this year at all!) But I get what you mean about being sick of summer clothes, I'm sick of mine already too! Enjoy your comforts from home. :)
ReplyDelete