
My trip back to Vancouver lasted a total of four wonderful weeks. Prior to returning, I was a little concerned about how I would feel coming back to the Netherlands after spending so much time with family and close friends. I'm happy to report that settling back into life here has not been difficult at all thanks to my reunion with a number of things I missed about our life in Holland while I was away. Here's a list of the top 10 things I missed the most:
10 - Hosting dinner parties for friends
9 - Neighbourhood church bells
8 - My daily routines (i.e. coffee, grocery shopping, library)
7 - Saturday afternoons shopping at the market with Chris
6 - The abundant selection of cheap flowers for sale
5 - Making European travel plans
4 - Dutch aerobics classes
3 - Rose beer and bitterballen
2 - Riding my bike
1 - Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment